Suitable for children 4 to 18 years of age, SMART Vision aims to rapidly improve our children's visual brain pillar using a powerful, proven and personalised gym-based programme and table-top visual activities.
The visual brain pillars are critical processes that help them to quickly and accurately interpret the information received through their eyes, especially important in the classroom. Having strong visual brain pillars help them to to excel in "visual" subjects such as geometry and have neat, effortless handwriting.
During each SMART Vision session, depending on his/her unique needs, your child will participate in a series of movement activities that strengthen Eye Movement Control and Visual Spatial Organization as well as table-top activities that enhance Visual Memory and Visual-Motor Integration.
"After I went through SMART Vision, I have improved in my speed in writing and copying class notes from the board. I am much faster now and don't need to borrow my friend's book anymore."
- 12 year-old boy, after 6 weeks of SMART Vision
Some of these effective and engaging activities include:
- Specialized exercises to strengthen Visual Spatial Organization and Visual-Motor Integration
- Visual scanning table-top exercises to enhance Eye Movement Speed for fast and accurate reading and copying.
SMART Vision Details & Benefits
- Handwriting & copying
- Visual learning speed and abilities
- Focus and attention
- Visual perception and memory
- Accuracy in detailed work
- Visual spatial awareness and organization
Each module includes one post-programme CognitiveMAP assessment, report and feedback session at no extra cost.
Handwriting improvements are seen when combining intensive fine-motor training at the same time as vision processing:
- SMART™ Vision is the one of SMART Modules program (Whole brain training course)
- 2 sessions per week
- 50 minutes per session